Everyone wants a shiny Legendary Card. However, it is hard to get one unless you pay real cash to buy those expensive Super Magical Chests.
I’m a free-to-play type. This is my 4th month playing Clash Royale and already got 4 Legendary cards – 1 from Silver Chest, 1 from Magical Chest, and 2 from 2 crown chests. I can say that I’m on the lucky side.
How to get a Legendary card?
- Open a chest. Any chest contains Legendary card. Each chest type has a different drop rate.
- Legendary card is available in the shop in Arena 9 so you can buy them from the shop using Gold. Each card costs 40,000 Gold.
- Buy Super Magical Chests using Gems, which has the highest drop rate for Legendary card. As far as I know, you get one card from open every 2 or 3 Super Magical chests. The higher Arena you are in, the drop rate from each chest increases.
Legendary Card Drop Rates From Opening Chest
Reddit users pukha23 and aznxasazn shared the drop rate of each chest type in each arena at this post. You can see a trimmed down version below.
|Arena 9||legend chance per chest||avg num of chests for one legend|
|Arena 8||legend chance per chest||avg num of chests for one legend|
|Arena 7||legend chance per chest||avg num of chests for one legend|
|Arena 6||legend chance per chest||avg num of chests for one legend|
|Arena 5||legend chance per chest||avg num of chests for one legend|
|Arena 4||legend chance per chest||avg num of chests for one legend|
It is easier to obtain Legendary from Super Magical Chest. There are many Youtubers sharing their drop rate for Legendary cards from opening Super Magical Chest.
- BenTim1. Out of 22 chests, he received 8 Legendary cards.
- Chief Pat. Out of 25 chests, he received 10 Legendary cards.
- NickAtNyte. His rate is the same as Chief Pat.
- MOLT. Out of 97 chests, he received 33 Legendary cards.
As you can see, the drop rate is above 30%, which is actually a high number.
I hope you have found this Clash Royale Card Drop Rates post a bit helpful. Please share helpful info about Legendary Card or fix any wrong information in the comment section below.