Those who don’t own an Xperia Z3 can finally remote play Playstation 4 via customized Remote Play app thanks to TheScriptKitty of XDA-Developers forum.
- Android 2.2+
- Root (Optional)
- Custom Recovery (Optional)
- DualShock 4
- 5Ghz Router for quality connection
- Ensure PS4 Connected via Ethernet for best performance
- Download Remote Play app at http://www.mediafire.com/download/6wdnab47sqfcfgp/RemotePlayInstallerV0.7.3.zip.
- Enter Custom Recovery, flash the downloaded ZIP file and reboot your device.
- Download and install PlayStation App from Play Store (Optional).
- Download and Install Sixaxis Controller App (Optional) then pair the controller via USB to your PC.
More info can be found on XDA-Developers thread.